Saturday, May 13, 2006

teen angst

something has gone terribly wrong. my 16 yr old "hates me". hmmm i would hate me too, after all i probably only shelled out $50 to him this week, did his laundry, drove his ass every where it needed to be....and made him go to school on weds..even though he was tired.

i thought this drama thing was reserved for girls. so now here i am, i not only didn't get to dress anybody up in pink, and was forced to watch baseball. not to mention spend half my life freezing/sweating/getting rained on, at outdoor sporting events (as opposed to indoor dance recitals and gymnastics). now we have DRAMA.

how do i deal with said drama, as we speak i am working my way through a pepperoni hot pocket and 7 jalapeno poppers that were left from God only knows when. i have 10 more years of this????...which will leave me first ...my sanity or my ability to see my feet?

1 comment:

Brewster said...

Hang in there. It is no better with girls. I have an 11 year old that hates me. No matter what you do you can't win. See, my problem is that I won't be her friend like her mom tries to do. As I have told her, I am here to listen to her problems, help in anyway I can, but I am not going to sit down and do my nails and all that stuff. LOL Anyway, hang in there and I hope you had a great mother's day.