Saturday, July 08, 2006

get back to work

being self employed is wonderful, it allows me the opportunity to be home for my kids, and to take vacation whenever i want. ok so as long as it isn't in mar, april or may..and sometimes sept. however upon return home there is always way more work than i feel like doing.
like the mail i received


and the work that was left undone







the fax machine empty and awaiting my return to spew forth even more good news






and my dear friend the phone, i know you can't see it but that little red light is blinking fervently to notify me that my machine is full...oh happy day

and if all these good times are not enough, there is the mom side of returning...my car

chock full of sandy wet clothes and towels!!!!!

if you see my blogging this week...tell me to get back to work!

No comments: