Sunday, June 25, 2006

umbrella wanted...

ok this whole rain thing is REALLY getting OLD. the sweet n low in my kitchen is clumping! in my house, not left outside. ifeel like i'm at a baseball game on a rainy day and can't get any freakin sweet n low in my coffee. figures too, i was really kinda bummin lately (like you couldn't tell), and decided yesterday to get outta my funk. so i decided ENOUGH, this is up to me. yeah then today i get up to 110% humidity in my house and literally pouring buckets of rain. it looks like the scenes from Forrest Gump. the kids are cranky and i am damn tired of looking on the bright side....i keep saying if it rains this week (and last week), what are the chances it will rain next week when we are at the beach?

i am starting to have nightmares of our Lake George vacation a few years ago.....anyone remember that one? for those of you who didn't have the joy of being there (and growing gills to survive) my brothers and sisters and i got a "cabin" and it poured for 4 of the 5 days. we were outside, in the rain, playing volleyball because we had lost our minds. and i use the word cabin loosely...trust me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, remember that vacation well. That was the one where our brother taught your middle child that song... "There's a skeeter on my..." Remember that? Love ya! -N

me said...

thats why i need you guys...i would have forgotten that. the mind goes first in this family.