Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ps

Can I also just put it out there the Football?? Yeah it's DEAD to me, not just because the Skins lost, I can deal with that and still be interested (God knows I have alot of practice there) And really, the cowboys losing was like icing on a cake...However the fact that nothing good can come from this superbowl leaves me mourning the end of my passion a little early this year.

Giants win? GOD knows how I hate the Giants, and the Pats and their "perfect season" Ugh...I threw up in my mouth a little just typing that.

Farewell lover..... I will see you in August.

3 comments:

Brewster said...

Wow. Okay, I feel the same way, but the throw up in the mouth. Wow. How are you? Miss hearing from you.

Webcam said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is