Wednesday, April 26, 2006

obsessed

ok i have spent the morning reading blogs, then decided to look through the mail which has been piling up in my in box, big mistake...i realize i have yet to file my 943...which is the report for with holding taxes for ag employers. it was due 2/10/06...Nice ....one year we are paid in full and i'm still gonna owe those biotches $$$$.

so figuring i'm already late what the heck is one more day...i am watching this


in case you do not know me well, you probably don't, that is the view from Konaweb.com, i am obsessed. i find myself reloading to make my own little slide show and pretend i am sitting at huggos, which is java on the rocks in the am, gabbing with my sistas, having a lovely kona coffee, watching the sun come over the mountain (sigh), now i really am depressed....think i'll have a pity party and come back later... :)

No comments: